Hungry for some excitement? During our weekend trip to the most sunny part of Poland (Lubelszczyzna) you can try your hand at such activities as:
- kayaking on the wild Bukowa river
- 4×4 cross country driving through the forest with natural obstacles
- walking across ‘borowina’ (a kind of healthy mud) swamps
- line-climbing in a rope park prepared especially for us near the river and our camp
For a change of pace we are going to visit a village where we will learn how to make things from clay and in the evening of the 1st day there will be a camp-fire and sausages to roast!
Starting time (from Warsaw): July 21, 7 a.m.
Ending time: July 22, 9 p.m.
Starting place: Plac Bankowy, near Metro Ratusz Arsenał station south entrance in front of the Warsaw City Hall.
Accommodation: military-issue tents pitched near the Bukowa river
Food: lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday included in the price. Please let us know if you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies.
The tour is organized for foreigners living in Poland as well as for the Poles.
You can participate in all the events or choose those you like.
All the activities are prepared and assisted by the professionals possessing all the necessary permissions and 14 years of experience.
What we are going to do
- 7 a.m. departure from Warsaw
- cross-country trip by 4×4 cars and a walk through a swamp.
- Dinner: sausages from the camp-fire.
- Paintball games. Let the hunter in you awake!
- Kayaking down the most charming river of the Lubelszczyzna Region (Bukowa). Many surprises and challenges await you duirng this trip and getting wet might be unavoidable!
- Rope park – 30 meters of obstacles installed between the trees. A great chance to test your physical prowess, courage and concentration!